Saturday, November 29, 2008

100th Post

Someone asked me the other day if I could come up with 100 things about ME.

Well, I'm gonna try and here goes.

1. I'm in love with my Heavenly Father
2. I'm a daughter, an only child at that.
3. I'm a wife, to Joe, for 16 years.
4. I'm a birthmom to Rebecca, who is 15.
5. I'm a mother to Joshua, who is almost 14.
6. I'm a mother to Jacob who is 12.
7. I am 37 years old.
8. I've always had dogs for pets.
9. I've never lived anywhere else out of Texas, well sort of.
10. I was a nanny for a family, that moved from Texas to Illinois. (that's the
sort of) for a summer before going to college.
11. My favorite day of the week is Saturday.
12. My favorite holiday besides Christmas is Thanksgiving.
13. My favorite color right now is black. (goes well with anything)
14. My favorite fast food place is Subway.
15. I have too many favorite places to eat
16. My great idea of a recipe is eating out. LOL
17. My favorite place to shop is Hobby Lobby. (was there at 8am this morning)
18. I love fall colors.
19. I love to get my hair done, which includes cut & color.
20. I love to read.
21. I'm learning to cook.
22. I enjoy decorating the Christmas tree.
23. I enjoy blogging.
24. I love to go to new places.
25. I have a fedish of too many sneakers for walking.
26. I have a tanning membership to Palm Beach Tanning.
27. I haven't been to tan in almost 6 months.
28. I would someday learn to makeover my own blog.
29. Looking forward to Josh applying for college. What excitement!
30. I love football. Especially college. Go TECH!
31. I love Mexican food. Awww my weakness.
32. I need to lose about 50 pounds.
33. I have type 2 diabetes. UGH!
34. I enjoy reading YOUR blog!
35. I love to pray over all requests that I read.
36. Would love to someday go on a cruise, I think.
37. My favorite place that I have been to is, Florida.
38. My least favorite place was Jamaica. Not really sure why either.
39. Would like to someday get my teaching certificate and teach elementary.
40. Have always wanted to work as a social worker in an adoption agency.
41. I work for the largest telecommunication company, I do believe.
42. Would love to someday build a house in the hills of Texas. (yes, there are
are a few hills in the south)
43. I don't like to talk on the phone, of course growing up, my mom would disagree
44. I don't watch too much TV.
45. I do like to watch the Dog Whisperer.
46. I'm sort of done with my Christmas shopping. How about you?
47. I don't like hospitals.
48. I dont' like negative people, UGH!
49. Oh my goodness...I can't belive I'm at a loss..already.
50. I can't belive your still reading this. HA!
51. I'm learning a lot about sibiling rivalry. WOW!
52. I'm learing that sibiling rivalry is normal. UGH!
53. I have over 50 blogs listed as my favorite on my computer.
54. So when I have computer problems, you can see why I get frustrated.
55. I pay most of my bills via online banking, wow, what would I do without it.
56. I guess mail them in, uh?
57. I have bought several items off of EBAY.
58. Love Etsy, although I've not bought anything..yet.
59. Have only seen one crimne scene that involved murder.
60. That was when I was in 4th grade. Our neighbor, who was an attorney.
61. I don't belive they ever caught the person.
62. Later in middle school, I actually babysat for the family that moved into that
house years later, MAN, I was scared. I remember, we went back to my house.
63. Today, we put up our Christmas tree.
64. Every year, I buy a few more ornaments.
65. My mom gave me all of my ornaments, that I made as a child, when I got married.
66. I love shopping.
67. I want to someday go to St. Jude, and tour the facility.
68. My heart melts when I hear of another child diagnosed with cancer.
69. I belive in Prayer.
70. I've never met anyone from reading their blog. You?
71. This summer, I want to go to Pigeon Forge. I love that place.
72. I love amusement rides.
73. I love water slides.
74. I love the beach.
75. I hate to go grocery shopping.
76. I always go to the same store, although I've got 4 major stores all within
walking distance.
77. I love me some Starbucks!
78. I've always wanted to homeschool my children.
79. I hate lipstick.
80. Would rather wear a little gloss.
81. I love MAC makeup.
82. I still order from Avon, do you?
83. My least favorite store to go to is Wal-mart.
84. Too many people!
85. I pretty much wash dishes before I put them in the dishwasher to run. Is that
abnormal?
86. I've always had short hair until recently, I wonder what thats about?
87. All of our names begin with J. Did you ever notice that?
88. If we had a girl, that would be tough...not sure about a J name.
89. If my husband reads this, he's gonna think I've lost my mind about #88.
90. My oldest son always tells me when he graduates from college, he's gonna
take care of us. Poor thing...I'm sure he'll change his mind if he doesn't I'm
sure his wife will. HA!
91. My youngest one said he's not going to college. Praying that will change!
92. It's 12:53 AM and I'm almost done.
93. Guess I could do some wrapping. Hmmm...
94. I've got several requests for my homemade chocolate chip cookies from my
kiddo's. Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow?
95. Won't get to sleep late in the morning, will need to head out early to walk
before the rain gets here.
96. Wow--you've made it to the end with me. HUGS to you.
97. Thinking about what I'm going to do for my 200th post.
98. Still thinking.
99. Think I've got an idea.
100. I'm going to donate $200.00 to St. Jude for my 200th posts. Which means
you'll need to stay with me for that one.


HUGS to ALL of you!

6 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Like your new Christmas look...hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. Wow you did it! Great things to learn about you!

pam said...

LOVED this post. Of course I've already forgotten the ones that really made me smile. :) I must go back and reread---wonderful idea. I've never paid attention to how many posts I've done. How fun! Hope you're having a grand holiday week.

Daphine said...

What a great post! Loved it! My 100th post is coming up soon. I might do this! I really did enjoy reading all these fun things about you. We also have a lot in common!

Have a great time walking tomorrow morning.

Anonymous said...

I really loved reading all about you! What a great fun list! :) You are an interesting and beautiful person, inside and out! :) Hope you had a great weekend, I love your new blog look too! Very festive! :)

Beth E. said...

Regarding #87...all of our names begin with a "B"!!! And, #100...a very worthy cause. I'll be cheering you on!

Tarah said...

I found your blog through Daphine. Wow, I love how real you are.
What a blessed woman you are.