Saturday, July 5, 2008



Hoping everyone had a great 4th!

We were mostly outside, playing basketball, having races, and shooting off fireworks.
The 4th is always a fun holiday for us.

I always take so many pics, but not too many come out the way I want them to. (I'm in the market for a new camera..if you have any suggestions, let me know :)






Look at his tan? Such a fish out of water.






Joe with the boys(I'm stil trying to convince Josh & Jacob, they need a haircut)
and Marina, a family friend.





4 comments:

Susan said...

Great Pics!

Look like your guys had a great day. We did the same!

Thanks for dropping by the other day, your comment really blessed me♥

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

What great photos!!!

From the looks of things, my son would have A LOT in common with yours!!!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Be blessed.

Kim~

Kelley said...

It looks like a "picture perfect" 4th of July!! Don't ya just love summer??

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer! I just wanted to thank you for all your sweet comments! You are so kind! You have such a beautiful family, I look forward to checking back! :) I'm going to add your link to my roll if you don't mind. :)

Hope you are having a great day!