Thursday, October 29, 2009

She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes

YEE HAW~~~

Is anyone still out here???????


The blogging world seems as though it has s l o w e d down. Why is that..maybe cause life seems like it is speeding up..hm?

We're all trying to recover around here----we've all been sick, EXCEPT for me. What can I say? The kids have NEVER missed school like they have this year. In fact, Josh is out for at least another week. He has mono. I never knew mono could effect one like it has him. WOW!

So, not much to post here. Just want to see if my blogger account was still active and to give a shout out to all of you!

I will leave you with some pictures....Josh's "friend" is one of the Dallas Maverick Ball Girl's. And by the way, this job appears to be some HARD work.



5 comments:

More Than Words said...

Wow, it seems like so many families are sick!!

I think bloggers may have have slowed down a bit due to kids being in school, plus w/ so much sickness going around.

Good to read a post from ya!

luvmy4sons said...

Good to hear from ya. Hope all is back to feeling great soon! Love the pics!

pam said...

Oh MONO....what a mess it can create....and it is so different with each person....our youngest had it Jan. of her Soph. year in high school...she really wasn't as horribly tired as some of her friends had been...she did half days of school for about 5 weeks. But then started a 2 1/2 year saga of problems...the virus evidently attacked her Pituitary Gland....BAD news. There was so much that doctors could not do...I could write a novel on those years. Praying for your son...

That's pretty fun about being a ball girl....cool pics. I think all of you with young families get so immersed in a new school year and all the kid activities that many with blogs slow down....it's we "older" ones who keep going. :o)

Beth E. said...

Awww...I'm sorry your son is sick! My oldest son had mono when he was in primary school. I think you feel worse if you get it when you're older! I hope he feels better soon. Praying for Josh!

Daphine said...

Oh friend! SO, sorry to hear you all have been sick! I've missed you! Hope everyone is feeling better and glad to hear from ya!~

Enjoy your weekend!