Friday, January 1, 2010

First Day of the First Month--2010

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so thankful HE has allowed me to see the first day of a brand new year. Pondering over the last 12 months, I did pretty good in keeping my "resolutions" for 2009.

My walk with my Lord & Savior has been the utmost important thing of all and I've grown soooo much closer to him~~thank you Father!

We were all pretty healthy in 2009 and thankfully Joe and I both still have our jobs despite the "recession" (Is that what they are still calling it?)

I've added some new friends in my life and I'm thankful for that~~

So, welcome 2010 and I'm looking forward to seeing what you bring me this year.

Blessings to all of you,

4 comments:

pam said...

LOVE your new header picture. Keep drawing close to Him and He will draw close to you....James 4:8 the rest will care fall into place. Happy New Year!

luvmy4sons said...

Happy New Year. Love the new look! May God continue to bless you in this year 2010~ Hugs!

pam said...

RYC: yes I made the snowmen and their accessories...it was a CRAZY 3 1/2 weeks making 22 of them. I still need to make some for my daughters and myself.

Beth E. said...

I'm behind on my blogging, so I'm just now getting here...I hope you're having a great new year, so far!

Hugs,
Beth