Saturday, December 4, 2010

I'm still looking for the perfect blog makeover----one day I will suprise you. It's almost Christmas and no decorations have been put up. I'm slacking, I'm reallly slacking. I'm loving your blogs though....I read a lot of them..some I may comment, but most I don't. I'm hoping Santa brings me a new camera so I can start posting pictures for keepsake. Well.....life is super busy at our home, with two teenage boys, I'm telling you, there is NEVER a dull moment. Neverrrrrrrrrr-ha!

I hope to be back real soon.

3 comments:

More Than Words said...

You're not the only one, my friend!! I have not put up one thing yet.

More Than Words said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

J'ai appris des choses interessantes grace a vous, et vous m'avez aide a resoudre un probleme, merci.

- Daniel