Saturday, April 23, 2011

Holy Week

Many years ago in my conversion to Catholicism, I never knew the Catholic religion could be so beautiful. This week as been yet another reminder of how precious our life really is. It's been a time of reflection, meditations, prayers, fasting, and lots of prayer time spent with the Father. As Lent is coming to a close, I look back at the past weeks and thank God for all that he has shown me. My prayer is that I will continue to seek HIM every single day in all that I do. I'm VERY thankful that HE continues to heal me and to heal my family and friends.

There is a book I'd like to give away......I've never done a give-a-way before but this is a book that is a must read. It's a powerful book on prayer and forgiveness.



If you would be interested in this book, please leave me a comment. If there are several requests for this book, I will do a drawing. Stay tuned.

No comments: