Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Random thoughts & thinking about tomorrow..

After all of the hype about Josh's first game, guess what?? It basically was rained out. Plus the coach didn't want to put Josh out there just quite yet with an injured arm...oh my goodness...you'd thought he'd told Josh that he could never play. He was so hurt--but he got over it and is now looking forward to next week.

We are watching the weather just wondering if IKE is gonna head this way. Waiting..waiting...waiting and more waiting.

Not a lot going on, just working a lot of hours and trying to keep up with homework, studying for tests, and preparing for upcoming projects. UUGH! This time of year just seems to fly by because we are all so busy...and actually this is my favorite time of year because of the fall weather and the rich fall colors.

Ok, posting a few random pictures tonight, just thinking. Just spending a little time, listening to my music and just thanking GOD for all that he has given unto me. It's quiet around here now...children are sleeping, husband is sleeping, and my beloved mutt, Oscar is under my feet, waiting for me to wrap this up.

My new little cubbies---can you see who's in there?


One more thing before I go....does anyone else seem a little blue lately? In the last couple of years around this time, I get sad....tomorrow is....

No comments: