Sunday, September 27, 2009

A'nons (annonymous that is)

I vist other blogs quite often, some I enjoy visiting every day...new pictures of sweet family members, thoughtful prayers and the list goes on and on. Up until recently, I hardly ever checked my sitemeter. I didn't realize you could see all of the "lurkers" if you will and where they are from. It really doesn't bother me who's looking or who's reading as long as your nice and well, not out to harm anyone. So, I'm going to start getting better at leaving comments even if it's just a "hello". Ok, enough about that.

You know it's amazing at what you learn from other blogs: new things to try, new ways to decorate, new recipes to try and so on and so on. What a way to connect, I must say.

So from here
I tried this
and boy is it dee lish.

From this blog
I read this awesome awesome quote which I just love:
Elder Dennis B. Neuenschwander that said:
"Whatever happens in the life of a person, if his attitude is right, the Lord will work that experience for that person's good."
Oh and by the way, a beautiful story about an adorable little baby girl.

Also, here I discovered a new way of looking at peace.

and here how GOD is working HIS miracle in this family.

I learn so much about so many things, and for you, I am thankful.

4 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Thanks for your visit and your comment. I have had to cut back on my visiting and my blogging but the Lord has helped me to find balance. Blessings sweet sister!

Beth E. said...

I know what you mean...I learn a lot from other blogs, too!

Thanks for not only visiting my blog, but commenting when you do! :-)

Have a great week,
Beth

Daphine said...

You're so sweet! I learn a lot too! That's when I get on nowadays!

Miss you girl and we still need to have lunch one day!

LISACPARSONS said...

Hi I came across your blog by blogging. Anyway, love the song and video by Hillsong!!! I shared it on my FB acct.

BTW, I was wondering if you tried the Pumpkin Ice Cream by Dreyers? I just saw it in Tom Thumb. I am on a diet and want to try it so bad but have not.

I enjoy reading your blog!