Saturday, March 20, 2010

I've been HACKED

Of all the years I've had a computer, my privacy has NEVER been invaded.

Well, congratulations to me...it has happened.

My desktop crashed with some major viruses the other day. I was able to backup a lot of my pictures and documents...however...my bank called me this morning to alert me of an attempted purchase in Illinois at a Gamestop yesterday...$435 purchase...Whoa..so I'm now having to cancel my bank accounts. I'm also wondering if my blog was invaded because I've gotten some weird emails and comments that I've never gotten before. Hmmmm....

So, back to my laptop for now..while hubby builds me my "super duper" computer..lol!

So, if you get any comments that sound strange, they probably aren't from me.


Ugh.....

1 comment:

luvmy4sons said...

Oh my! I got a weird comment the other day on my blog...just empty squares...I was indenity left once after visiting Florida...I am so sorry!