Friday, May 7, 2010

A must read ...so I've read.

I haven't been up to blogging lately....although, I'm still reading others like crazy! I've discovered some new ones that now are bookmarked, for sure.

I've been reading a lot on following God's Will. Boy, this is not easy!

It seems like we always want to try "our plan" first. As of yet, "my plan" still has not worked....so I'm turning direction here and now praying that I do nothing short of His plan.

Which leads me to this book:



I think you can still order it on Amazon.com for less than $11.00.

Hope you all have a GREAT weekend!

2 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

I have read that book! Happy Mother's Day!

Daphine said...

Will have to write this one down on my list of reads. Like you...I haven't been into blogging either for a while now.

Girl, we so need to get together this summer. Seriously now!!! lol!