Thursday, May 20, 2010

Who is ready for Summer?

I can't believe May is more than 1/2 way over. Soooo many birthdays, including my mom's. I was just thinking the other day....my mom's is 5-13, my dad's is 7-13 my daughter's is 10-13...and guess what..I was due 2-13 but arrived 2-18-ha! Is that cool or what? I've been learning that having a blog means that you are opening you and your family to e.v.e.r.y.o.n.e. Some blogs that I've been following have had to go private. Is that sad or what? Anyway, enough on that.

We're making plans for a beach trip in late July. Both boy's are going to Summer school so that later on in their high school life, their schedule will be somewhat lighter than average. Can you believe that---two teenage boy's wanting to go to Summer school??? I better make sure they are both feeling well-ha! I never I mean NEVER wanted to spend my Summer at school--of all places. Geesh!

Well, just needed to vent a bit. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

luvmy4sons said...

Have a blessed weekend too. Whoo hoo! Summer!