Thursday, October 9, 2008

Can you say ex-hau-sted?





Ok, So I was VERY disappointed that my battery went dead as soon as I started taking some pictures. UGH! I did manage to snap a few before it went totally dead.

We had: corny dogs, french fries, funnel cakes, chicken fried bacon ( something new ), pickle on a stick, pizza, lemonaid, rootbeer, I'm thinking...I'm thinking...I think that's it.

The Texas State Fair is huge! Some of the foods that made the top list are:
Fried Cheesecake
Fried Queso
Fried Guacamole
Fried Coke
Fried Snicker
Fried Latte
Fried PBJ
Fried Banana Split
Fried Green Tomato
Fried Green Bean
Fried Pickle

ok so you get the picture. ANYTHING can be fried or so it seems.

We went to the "dancing dog" show, which was really cute. The Auto show...which we saw cars galore, and walked and walked and walked. Oh yeah, we saw a really cool BMX stunt show..the boys' loved it!
Needless to say, we are so thankful the fair comes once a year.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

WOW! That looks like SOOO MUCH FUN! And the food - MMMMMM... I think I wanna go with YOU next time! Hehehehe

You guys have a wonderful weekend!

LOVE YOU,
Tonya

Beth E. said...

Sounds like you had a great time! I wish I could eat the food. I can't do deep fried foods anymore. I love them...they DON'T love me. It all sounds delicious!