Monday, October 20, 2008

Brotherly love


(you can tell this pic is a bit old & scratched)
Can I please get some cooperation?
looks like they are up to something...hmmm..in church?



I thank GOD that he gave me another chance to be a parent to two silly yet full of life boys'. What one doesn't' think of the other does. Isn't that how is works?

In a few weeks, we are doing a professional photo shoot with the boys'. We cannot wait. I hope to get lots n lots of pictures between the both of them and alone. They have such different personalities, yet they are so much alike.

4 comments:

Daphine said...

You have some very handsome boys there! Loved the picture of them all dressed up!

luvmy4sons said...

Beautiful gifts of the Lord you got there!

Faithful Froggers said...

What great pictures!! Boys are so special - and so much fun. How blessed you are!

pam said...

Great pictures. I'm in awe of you mom's of boys. The ones I'm around are SO creative--it seems like it takes a lot more energy to stay on top of them. :)