Sunday, June 14, 2009

group photo


Last Saturday we headed out with my parents to this place in the country...Miller Cove...never heard of it. Well there is this place, I cannot remember the name of it, but it's only open on the weekends....and it's all you can eat catfish/shrimp.

When we arrived, it appeared to be a hole in the wall..and actually it really was. BUT, I must tell you...for us city folks, it was the best catfish we have ever put in our mouths. Can't you tell?



This place had more food than you could've ever imagined.

See how miserable we were feeling about this time..but what I want to point out are those mops....when I tell you a hole in the wall..that is what I mean.


Look at this cute sweet little church that was across the street


Before we all piled back into the truck, we decided to show everyone just how full & happy we were. HA!




Have a great week.

4 comments:

pam said...

How fun!!!!

Beth E. said...

Looks like a wonderful time was had by all! Family time is the BEST time, isn't it?!

More Than Words said...

The hole in the wall places are usually the best!!!

Glad you all enjoyed it!

Daphine said...

Like I just told another friend, the hole in the wall places are the best!!! Looks like a lot FUN! Love the group picture!