Tuesday, June 2, 2009

are you still here?

Oh my, feels like it's been a looonnng time since I've rambled.

Other than the usual end of the school year stuff...not a lot going on.

The boy's have already hit us with the things they want to do and first on the list is

Six Flags....hmmmmmmm do we have to????


Little do they know...we are going to the dentist....Dr.'s for check-ups and guess what?? Josh has to get his last booster...what a wonderful way to start of the Summer.

I, too, have made myself an appointment to have 2 spots checked out.

One on my face, getting bigger and now darker (sigh) and one on my leg. I wouldn't be so worried other than the fact my dad had stage 2 Melanoma about two years ago. He has to go back often for follow-ups.

Well, the dryer is done..time to go fold.

Looking forward to reading ya'll blogs later on.

6 comments:

More Than Words said...

There you are!

LOL..my kids are funny, they like going to the dentist!

So good to see you post! Let us know what happens at the doctor!!

pam said...

Always good to hear that the missing are doing well...will be praying that your spots are no big deal. .you're a funny mom to start the poor boys summer with the doc visits.... I'm sure they're thrilled. Happy Day to you!

Daphine said...

Hey friend!
Good to hear from you! I've missed ya!

Yep, we had to do dentist appts not too long ago! Jae and I still have to go back for more work to be done.

I will definitely say a prayer for you regarding the spots. Also believing that they are nothing. Keep us posted though.

Grace said...

Hi Jennifer, it is so nice to be back here... and you are back, too.
It is always good to hear that a whole family is busy being together.
Have a happy Wednesday! :)

luvmy4sons said...

Good to hear from ya! We just spent the entire day at Cedar point yesterday...similar to Six Flags! Hope all goes well with those spots! Good idea to get them checked out! Hugs! Thanks for your visits and always kind comments!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I'm still here! :)