Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm A okay

Well, I went to the dermatologist today to have the spot looked at on my face and leg. The one on the leg is benign and the one on my face was something...one of those long medical words....but sort of like a sun spot that had a rough surface..make any sense? Anyway, he froze the one on my face..now I just have an ugly brown blister. I feel better knowing it was nothing. (Thank you Jesus!!) I enjoy being out in the sun..guess I better ease up on that.

Not much planned this weekend other than the usual.

I'm still on the waiting list to have my blog made over....until then I decided to change my background. Maybe I can get some tutoring on this and not have to pay for it. SMILE

have a great weekend~~~

3 comments:

pam said...

YEAH!!!!! Thank You Jesus. I just bought a new sunscreen...never really worn any...this one had 70 SPF---probably overkill but who cares. Happy weekend!

Daphine said...

Praise the Lord for He is GOOD! Dirk (my hubby) had a similar case with this on his face last year. It was nothing too...but it's always better to get it checked out, ya know?

I know nothing about blog makeovers....BUT if there's a waiting list for blogs to be made, maybe I should check into this line of business. lol! WOW! A waiting list?? Seriously, I need to check into this...maybe in my next season when time allows. lol!

Have a great weekend dear!

Beth E. said...

I'm so glad you got good reports from your doctor! Praise God!