Monday, December 21, 2009

My 2 favorite perfumes.





I went perfume shopping over the weekend, wanting to try something different. I'm a big fan of Clinique Happy and pretty much anything Este Lauder and Ralph Lauren. I ventured out a little, I fell in love with the new one from Armani and refilled on one of my favorites....Romance. The perfume lady gave me some samples of different things too. If your at the mall, stop by and grab you some samples.....you won't regret it-HA! What's your favorite perfume?

I'm approaching my 200th post....perhaps a giveaway coming soon.....

3 comments:

Beth E. said...

I've always liked Happy, too. Over the past few years, though, I've gone for light, fresh colognes from Bath & Body Works. I really like one that has been discontinued. Fortunately, it is now being offered on the B & B website: Green Clover & Aloe.

Merry Christmas!

luvmy4sons said...

I like Tresor by Lancome and Beautiful by Estee Lauder and I like Misha and I like Taboo...Hmmmm I like a lot of things! Blessings!

Daphine said...

I used to be a fan of Happy too! Now, my favorite is Pleasures Intense by Estee Lauder. LOVE it!

Merry Christmas to you and your precious family!