Monday, April 13, 2009

Change is coming

It's Monday and boy is it a lazy Monday.

Hoping everyone had a wonderful Easter Sunday.

Ok, for those of you that think my blog is busy....well your right...so guess what??? Change is coming to this blog soon. I'm actually gonna go out on a whim and pay someone to do it up. I've just got to come up with something I like.

So, if you catch me on your blog and not leaving a comment....I'm just browsing to get some ideas. Ok, back to housework.


The boys will be home soon.

5 comments:

Beth E. said...

I need a blog makeover. Maybe I need to save some money and let somebody fix mine for me!

I'll be looking forward to seeing your new look! :o)

More Than Words said...

How exciting!!! I think having your own personal layout is the best!!! I think it's money well spent on a hobby you enjoy!

pam said...

This will be fun...although I LOVE your current header image. Beautiful flowers, adorable dog...HAVE FUN!!!! CHANGE IS GOOD!

luvmy4sons said...

Will wait anxiously to see...but I loved the look today. Hope you had a blessed Easter!

Daphine said...

I am needing a new change about now too! I haven't had the time to look into it though. Hmmmmm....we'll see if mine will happen soon or not! lol! Good luck with designing yours. Can't wait to see the new look!