Thursday, April 30, 2009

Covered in prayer


I was given a prayer cloth many many years ago and have always felt such an attachment to it. I was told that it was handpicked especially for me....and if you will notice below in the pictures..there are angels all over it.


I love to listen to music and right under the dove, is an applique that says:

"Make a joyful noise to the Lord" Psalm 100



I've used this often and tonight will lay this on top of my son's bed. I think it is so very important to prayer over our children~~and now days my children are always in a hurry for me to pray over them and with them. Little will he know, with this prayer cloth, I will be praying over him all night.(smile)

This prayer cloth has been prayed over and Blessed at a Healing Mass.


Be not afraid~
For I , the Lord~
Am with you, always~

4 comments:

Holly said...

Very cool, I like the applique :)

More Than Words said...

You're right..it's so important to pray over our children...and not just for that moment, but for their future!!

Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! Danielle is an awesome graphic/blog designer!!! She's having that great sale, and honestly...that is an awesome price for her work!!

Yes..my son got his Ipod back that night. We let him know that we were giving him grace by giving it back to him..LOL!

Beth E. said...

That is a beautiful prayer cloth!

Is everything okay? Is your son sick? I hope I'm not prying...I'm just concerned.

Blessings to you and your family!

pam said...

Did he wake up making joyful noises? :o) Hope you have a grand weekend Jennifer....if you need a smile make sure to check out my post today...it's a happy dance post!