Monday, May 25, 2009

<





This is what you use the wagon that once hauled your kiddo's in:
to move plants from one place to another


This was one of the most-enjoyed holiday weekends that we've had in a long time.

Four days off from work and nothing planned to do. Now that is what I call an awesome weekend.

Now, as I prepare for the work week and the boys' week filled with end of school activities...I'm counting the days down til our summer officially begins.

Although, I don't have a job that allows me to take the summer off, we do look forward to the weekends around here.

Today, we just hung out around the house...played some ball and watched 3 movies:

Taken
Doubt
Marley & Me

Looking forward to reading your blogs later on in the week~~

Off to watch some play-off basketball.

4 comments:

pam said...

Interested in Doubt...watched Marley and Me and my daughter and I bawled...we had just had a scare with our little Diva and the end was too sad for us. :) Otherwise it was a great movie! WOO HOO for weekends!

Beth E. said...

I had that kind of weekend, too. Four days for me, anyway. Hubby Bill had to work on Monday, and Bo had school. But, the rest of the weekend we relaxed. I even took time off from blogging. :o)

Glad you had a great weekend!

Daphine said...

My kind of weekend too, girlfriend!

Glad you and your precious family had some quality time together!

luvmy4sons said...

I hope you have a great summer. Loved the pics! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my pics!