Saturday, July 18, 2009

This is how we spent Jacob's 13th birthDAY:

First there was football camp led by the pros....chiefs, colts and saints.


then a trip to pick out a new skateboard...

not only do you pick a board, but you gotta get the hardware too. Such a selection.

then you have to put it all together....

and then you have a board...$182.00 later. Yes, I know, your probably thinking what's so special about it?? but I suppose it's the wood & hardware...who knows..It's still hard for me to look at him on it...I'll have to show you some of his other boards after just a few months of use...sigh.


Moving right along...Jacob decided he needed to take a break & swing in the hammock.

Then his brother decided to join him...just now noticed how scary their shirts look


Jacob also got a new ipod after his new stero blew his out.
And from the grandparents he got the all time favorite....cha-ching. So I think he did pretty good for turning 13.

Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

KellyMellyBoBellyBananaFanna said...

Ahhhh... seeing that skateboard takes me back a few years...

http://tearinguphouses.blogspot.com/

luvmy4sons said...

They grow up so fast...see he has the long hair working there. I have one doing that as well but he is 15. My thirteen year old prefers the buzz cut look! And the 19 and 17 are somewhere inbetween! Blessings sister!~