Saturday, August 1, 2009

You

The rain is coming down pretty hard, it's early, and I'm so enjoying reading your blogs all in the quiet.

I just wanted to give a shout out that I'm praying for a lot of you.....I read about your hurts, your joys, your physical pain, your frustration, your anger, your hopelessness, your triumphs, anxiety and oh how the list goes on.

You give me hope in return, you give me assurance, I cry with you, I laugh with you, and I'm reminded why I come here.

If you have a special prayer request that you would like for me to pray with you, just leave me a note or email..and I will be happy to. It's a must that we have a peaceful heart about EVERYTHING we decide & choose to do.

Blessings to you, to all of you,

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

You are precious, Jennifer...what can I pray about for YOU?