Monday, June 16, 2008

Giving more time to GOD.


Ok..ok..Something I've been thinking about and feeling my heart being tugged at.

I was brought up in a Baptist church, by both of my parents. Once I turned 16 or 17 I started attending different churches....mostly non-denominational churches. Music..lots of music and every walks of life. Then when I met Joe, I was introduced to the Roman Catholic church. There I was baptized and confirmed in the HOLY SPIRIT. So the Catholic church will always remain a special place in my heart. I mean after all, I prayed and prayed that GOD would put me where I needed and where he thought I should be. We have raised our children in the Catholic church as well. Thinking that I should be spending more time with my LORD & SAVIOR than being on the Internet has landed me a "break" from this place...we call cyberworld. So, in my absence from cyberworld, please know that I'm getting nourishment from the Holy Spirit and my children are too. I think it is important for each of us to endure a "Lifestyle" fast. SO, I'm starting with the Internet. I'll let you know just how refreshed I become. I will continue to pray for all of my caringbridge buddies--you know who you are. Until next time--peace be with you.

No comments: