Saturday, June 21, 2008

WOW! Where is time going?

Ok, so I took a week from blogging....not to say I didn't check in. Yawning as I type here...bout ready to hit the sack. My parents came over for dinner which we enjoyed having them over. Usually, it's the other way around---we go out to there place. But anyway, my mom went with me to get a truck-load of boy's from Firewheel Mall. Dropping them off one by one...they entertained us with their cruel and mean jokes. Did I mention that I've got two teenage boy's? They like to "shop" after the movie...at Hot Topic. Anyone hiring??? I need another job. LOL! We didn't get great reviews for The Hulk..so not sure if I would spend my money on that one..folks. Gonna plan on getting some rays tomorrow....hope to post some pictures soon! Josh is getting slimmer..his football camp is paying off. Woohoo..way to go Joshua! This is Jacob's last week of summer school--woohoo no more early rises for a while. Stay tunned for some pics of our summer.

Oh yeah..one more thing. Please pray for Matthew Butler and Steve Swan, the two area men that were murdered FOR NO REASON and now have family left behind..missing them like crazy!!! GOD is BIGGER than all of this!!!!!!!!

No comments: