Monday, June 2, 2008

June...already?

Hope you a great weekend---we sure did! Busy as always!! But not too busy to take some pictures of my favorite guys. If you didn't know already, I've got three rock stars in our home. All three enjoy their electric guitars and play them quite well. Of course, I'm hoping one day I get my three to play me my favorite solo.."Saying I Love You". I cannot believe it's June already---omgoodness where does the time go?

We've got a birthday this Friday and then we have 6 next month. Boy!--You can tell what us folks do in the fall & winter. HA! As the kids get older...the gifts get more expensive..hmmmm. Jacob doesn't want much---Ipod Touch, video games, clothes, and of course...CASH. That's not a lot now is it? Mom & Pops should be able to get ALL that with no problem:)

Well since it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to post any pictures this morning...( I don't know if it's this page or my computer--I keep getting errors) I will try and come back later on this evening and post some pics of our weekend. Until next time--peace be with you!

No comments: