Friday, February 27, 2009

Howdy----it's been crazy-busy around here. Josh, my 14 year old has been in a football training camp 4 days a week. He trains at a facility in our community, working with a NFL player who plays for the Colts.
It's amazing how things are working out for my son. He enjoys football and is very excited about playing. The faciltity he works out at is made up of football players, mostly college, for example, Texas Tech, Texs A & M, and Baylor to name a few. He's been very excited to work out one on one with a professional player. I tell Josh, there is nothing wrong with this and we will support him 100% as long as he keeps his excitement on GOD, who will then bless him abundantly. This kid is amazing, he's an A student and is very dedicated. I thank GOD for every opportunity HE has blessed Josh with. I tell my son as long as he keeps GOD first in his life, then everything else will fall in place. I hope to share some pictures very soon of some of his training.

1 comment:

pam said...

"I tell my son as long as he keeps GOD first in his life, then everything else will fall in place."
AMEN!!!!