Sunday, February 22, 2009

Out of this world..





Look what I found on the internet. Man....this is some "out of this world" lasagna.

Ingredients

1 pound of sweet Italian sausage
1 pound of ground beef
1/2 cup of chopped onions
2 cloves of garlic chopped
1 (28 ounce) can of crushed tomatoes
2 (8 ounce) cans of tomato sauce
2 (6 ounce) cans of tomato paste
1/2 Cup of Water
2 tablespoons white sugar
1 teaspoon fennel seed
2 teaspoons fresh Basil leaves chopped
4 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley chopped
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
23 ounces of ricotta cheese.
1/2 teaspoon fresh grated nutmeg
1 egg
1 pound shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
12 lasagna noodles
–Serves 12 people–

7 comments:

pam said...

Oh my, that looks AMAZING!!!!!!

Beth E. said...

Okay...I'm droooling all over my keyboard, here! ;o)

That looks absolutely delicious!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! That looks amazing!! There goes my diet! LOL :)

Grace said...

Wow! I love lasagna. :)
Have a happy Monday.

Anonymous said...

WOW it looks delicious!!!

I wish I could make it.

Daphine said...

Alrighty then! I will be attempting this sometime over the weekend! THANKS for sharing the recipe!

Beth E. said...

Thanks for entering the Pay It Forward Contest on my blog...I have you entered TWICE. Good luck! :o)