Sunday, February 1, 2009

Way to go CARDINALS!!!

Although, they didn't win in scoring......I still BELIEVE they are led by a very strong and faithful quaterback. If you have a moment, read about him. He's a very spiritual leader in his home as well. Since we are "faithful" football fans around here....of course we were tuned in the whole game.

Ok, now for the rest of our Sunday, after church this morning, we went to Luby's..came home finished the laundry and then ate some more. This is going to be a long week, BUT I will start each day with the WORD.

I learned something the other day that I thought was pretty neat.

BIBLE means " Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth". I know...I know...this is probably pretty old to some of ya'll.....but I just heard it the other day and thought it was pretty neat.

We've planned a trip to Ohio this summer (the boys' want to go to the NFL Hall of Fame) and then we will finish it off at Gulf Shores, one of my favorite places to be. Oh yeah...another favorite place of mine, is Pigeon Forge, TN.

Well, I see that I'm starting to ramble...so I will end with...hope you ALL have a great week!!

2 comments:

Beth E. said...

Pigeon Forge is about 3 hours from where I live! You should just swing up our way while you're at it! :o)

We are big Steelers fans, but I am very impressed with Kurt Warner. What a wonderful man of God!

Have a great week...

luvmy4sons said...

You too...have a great week. I prayed hard for the Cardinals...not meant to be!