Tuesday, March 24, 2009

God is SO good.

It's late but I just wanted to write a few lines.........I've been coming across some "new" blogs that I have enjoyed reading, as well as my favorites.

I've truly enjoyed praying for a lot of you out there. All of you are gentle reminders of God's love and grace. I've got a lot of thoughts that I would love to blog about, but need some time to post it here. I may stop in day to day and not always leave a comment, but it doesn't mean that I haven't said a prayer for you.

I just want to say thank you for all of your uplifting words you leave behind for me and others to read. It's helping me to change "me". Like I said at the beginning of the year....I'm praying for a Happpy Holy New Year".

Love you all,

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Great Post! I am new here and l♥ve your blog :)

Daphine said...

Yes, He is SO good! You are always such a blessing friend!

Big hug your way tonight!