Monday, March 30, 2009

Right Advice

Forgive your enemies. It messes up their heads.

You cannot unsay a cruel word.

The best sermons are lived, not preached.

Don't judge folks by their relatives.

Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time.

The biggest troublemaker you'll probably ever have to deal with, watches you from the mirror every morning.

If you get to thinking you're a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else's dog around.

It doesn't take a very big person to carry a grudge.

Good judgement comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

5 comments:

pam said...

Oh these are good!!!! Have a grand week Jennifer!

Beth E. said...

Great advice! The first one is a hoot. :o)

Daphine said...

LOVE this! Thanks for posting this!

Tonya said...

love it, love it, LOVE IT!!! ☺

I'm SO SORRY that I've not been the greatest bloggy buddy. I seem to have the hardest time organizing my time so that I can PLAY more! At any rate... I've MISSED you and I appreciate your sweet visits and comments even when I'm not doing so well with being an encourager myself. O=-)

♥ YOU!

luvmy4sons said...

Amen and amen!