Friday, April 18, 2008

A day of painting

Ok, not a lot of fun things to talk about tonight. Our day started with breakfast at one of our favorite "hole in the walls", then off to Home Depot to buy some last minute things.

Ok....so we start painting....our family friend Mike, who Joe has known forever, came over to help. (thank you from the bottom of my heart) Joe and I love each other so much, but damn we get on each other's nerves...bad! We can't spend too many days together. Anyway....I'm ready to go back to work....now. Plus, it doesn't help that Joe has quit smoking or at least toned it down. He's a grumpy ol man. So I went to Kroger to get some drinks and our favorite...Corona. Before I knew it, the kids were home and we were eating pizza. I'm so tired and don't want to see a paintbrush for a very long time. I've got three more days at home....and I plan to not do anything but lay around. I'll post some pics soon of the guys painting. I'm so proud of them as they did a really good job. Ok, I'm gonna go join the guys for a beer on the patio and find my way to bed. Until next time...

No comments: