Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday

This is one of our busiest days of the week. Out & about and spending money...what else would we do on a Saturday? Josh & I went to Catholic Arts & Gifts, got lost, but finally found it. Bought some things for Joe's CCD class and a card...which leads me into my next subject....Josh has a friend, Elizabeth, who they've known each other since I belive kindergarten. Well, Elizabeth has a cousin who's three years old and has been diagnosed with a brain tumor has been told that he has a year to live. This breaks my heart as I've come to know a lot of little ones with cancer in the last several years. I ask that you please say a prayer for this little baby, I'm sorry, I don't know his name yet. But as a mother, I cannot imagine losing one of my own children and I'm sure that this parent never imagined it either.

I also went to Hobby Lobby, omgoodness..the hours I can spend in there. I didn't do too bad.....as far as money. They have such cute girlie girlie stuff....I found a bunch of stuff for Carissa. I can't wait until she gets a little bit older. Her aunt and uncle are waiting to take her to the zoo. I loved taking the kids to the zoo, that is until, I volunteered on a field trip...omg.....never again. LOL.


Joe and Mike are wrapping up the painting project...our bedroom and it's all done. Ok, I guess I better get outta've here...Jacob's hanging on my shoulder asking if he can get on the computer. Until next time....

No comments: