Sunday, April 20, 2008


I'm blogging early today because we have a lot on our agenda..and I know come 8 or 9 tonight, I will be out of it. I'm feeling sick again, coughing, sneezing--all the good stuff. And Joe wants to know if I want to go walking---sure baby--anything for you. HA! The painting is done and it looks wonderful! Now if I can just get Jacob out of the recliner and Josh off of his game system, and outside, I will go around and get the few little spots that were missed. I was so excited when I left work Thursday, knowing I was headed into a 4 day-weekend. Boy--did it go fast! Tomorrow I have all day to myself....what to do..what to do? Ok, this blogging thing does have a purpose...and I'm still trying to figure it out. For now, I just blab, but hopefully in the next few days, you will see the meaning of this. (I hope).

Ok, I gotta go get dressed and take my lazy butt to tan, then I guess go walk. Hope everyone has a Blessed Sunday! Remember, enjoy life to the fullest as tomorrow is never guaranteed! until next time....

No comments: