Monday, April 21, 2008

Walmart? Are you kidding?


I wanted to share with you something sort of funny. This evening, Joe said he wanted to go to Wal-Mart to get a few things. So, we went. We started in the allergy medicine isle...and then while making our way to the cashier, I spotted some cute cargo shorts that I thought Josh would like. So we picked a few out and off we went. Backing up a minute, I told the the boys that I would take them summer shopping in the next couple of weeks. Of course we are talking, Abercrombie & Fitch, Old Navy, Zumies and American Eagle. You get the picture..right? Well, anyway...we get home and Joe tells Josh to come here....we pitch him the shorts and tell him to go try them on. What does he say???? Wal-Mart?!?! Are you kidding....I couldn't help but to laugh....It's finally here....Name Brand clothing...omgoodness! Two years ago, he could of cared less...NOW??? Please....it's the mall baby! Ok,gonna go get on the treadmill...just thought I would share with ya the funny.

No comments: