Monday, April 21, 2008

What do you do when you have a Monday off?

I enjoy having Monday's off. I get to clean without having the kids in my way. I get to grocery shop on my time....if I want to spend 2 hours in the store..no one knows..lol. I also get to meet my baby for lunch.

I also get the piles of laundry done and then it's one of those days where I get to cook a meal instead of doing something quick or getting take-out. Although, I'm still not sure what were having. I get to catch up on my emails, phone calls...for those of you that know me....when my cell phone dies, it takes me a couple of days to get it charged...I have to find it first. Cell phones...one of those things where I could live without it..but yet..gotta have it. Go figure! I guess mostly for the boys. Will try and update later. Until next time.

No comments: