Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's just me & Oscar

Ssshh...everyone is sound asleep. Well, I think--the boy's think that they can stay up until the wee hours just because they are not "sleepy". Never mind that they have to get up at 6:30 to get ready for school. Joe and I walk in their room at least 3 to 4 times every night, to remind them it's now time to turn the TV off. So as I look around, Joe is in the recliner, watching Married With Children, sleeping and looking very comfortable and cozy. Oscar is chewing on his play toy..a very nerve wracking squeaky donut. I could be doing a million things..but instead I'm here..blabbing about nothing.

Tomorrow, Joe and I are painting....uugh..did I say painting? We've got one more year here..then it's hopefully out of Garland and into Rowlett. Anyway, we went to the paint store earlier this week, purchased the paint and supplies. We're going with a dark kahki. Hmmmmm..Mike--thank you so much for coming over to help I'll cook you dinner....I'm thinking chicken fried steak....just what we all need...right?

Anyway....I gotta go finishing folding laundry.....what fun stuff. Until next time...

No comments: