Friday, May 30, 2008

Thank goodness we made it...to Friday

Wow---this week has been busy and we're happy around here that it's Friday. I've been doing a lot of thinking and just spending a lot of quiet time with my Lord the last couple of days. I know he is trying to tell me something and so well..I've been trying to clear my thoughts so that I can focus on what he is trying to tell me. I know that I need to make some serious changes in my daily walk--and--I'm afraid that those changes and adjustments are going to be tough..however...these are changes that need to be made...and made now. I've been doing a lot of praying and reading scripture...and it's so amazing how GOD just puts the right scripture in front of your eyes to read. (thank you Jesus!) I ran across some pics the other night of the boy's first communion...look at my babies...would you.




Our faith is very important to us..and is saddens me oh so much that we tend to stray away from our faith and get caught up in Satin's path of destruction. I'm just amazed at how GOD will pick us up and dust the sand off of our feet and continue on with us. How so undeserving are we of this?? But that is how loving and caring our GOD is for us.

I'm so thankful for the gifts GOD has entrusted me with.



Okay, I've got to get back to my chores..thank you for stopping by...and until next time--peace be with you.

No comments: