Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Monday..or at least I think so.

Boy! It is cold outside. We went from the mid 70's to the low 30's in less than 12 hours. You know, most people move the summer clothes out and bring the winter clothes in--right? Well, not if you live in the south. You gotta have a BIG closet here. Are you done with your Christmas shopping, yet? I'm almost done....just gotta wrap 'em up. I've been spending way too much time on the computer, reading blogs and just simply amazed at how HE is working in every ones' lives. If you have a moment, please stop by
You will be so blessed that you did, as HE is walking every step with this young lady.

I hope to catch up on some of my favorite blogs later today. I'm working weird hours today, to accommodate those that are out or on vacation. It seems this time of the year, a lot of people are out of the office. OK, 10 more days until Christmas. What do you have planned for Christmas Eve?

3 comments:

pam said...

The weather is indeed crazy. We had 61 degree weather Sunday at noon and in 10 seconds as the front came through it dropped to 40. By 4 that afternoon it was 10 degrees, sleet, ice pellets, snow, thunder and lightening. CRAZY. We're still trying to figure out what church service we will attend for Christmas Eve. Hope your week is grand!

Beth E. said...

Christmas Eve will be spent at my parents' home, with a house full of relatives!

Brrrr...I got cold just reading your post! Stay warm, and stay safe!

luvmy4sons said...

Enjoying my boys...ALL of them. Blessings to you!