Monday, December 1, 2008

The first day of the last month.

Enjoying my first cup of coffee and reading my favorite blogs and came across a new one. tysonaschliman.blogspot.com

What a journey this young father is on. If you have a moment, please stop by, your heart will just melt in the awe this father has for his son as they continue their journey here on earth, after his beloved was called home.

Also, if you have a moment, please stop by tammynischan.blogspot.com
Their son, Nick, was called home, after a strong..strong fight against cancer. Another family, I've just fell in love with. Her words are amazing and uplifting and has she endures her own pain of losing now two children, her courage will just take your breath away.

Hope you all have a great week!

5 comments:

pam said...

wow, those web sites got my tears flowing. Thank you for your kind words on my blog. Just remember ANYTHING GOOD OR GRAND out of me IS GOD!

luvmy4sons said...

Wow. There are no words.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this. We lost a son 3 years ago in a car accident. 19 years old....

Beth E. said...

I'm going there right now....thanks

Anonymous said...

I have visited Tammy's site twice now. Thank you so much for telling us about it. Her continuous testimony is so filled with God's love.


http://myra.lifewithChrist.org
http://shadowfeet.tumblr.com