Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Shack (part II)

Okay, I'm not going to ruin this if you haven't read The Shack yet, but I will say this much....this was a hard book for me to read at first. I would start off with a few chapters then put the book down, then pick it back up and read a few more then put it back down. I've done this for the last three days now. Well, guess what??? I finished the book and wow did I enjoy it. I found myself thinking a lot like Mack in some situations of my own, for example, the birth of my daughter and her adoption. I would recommend this book to everyone. Now, I'm going to start this one.
. You know, in the last year I may have read 3 books in all....and I think they've all been in the last couple of months. I think I've found a new love. If any of you have read this book, don't forget to leave me a comment and let me know what you thought.

2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I'm doing the same thing with the Shack lol. I want to finish it but I just can't!!! I'm getting there slowly.

Beth E. said...

I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't read a book in such a long time! Perhaps that would be a good New Year's resolution...to read at least 6 books over the next year...I believe I could handle that! :o)