Wednesday, December 17, 2008

HIS unfailing love

One of my prayers lately has been....asking GOD to totally break my heart into a million pieces to make new..a new heart full of love and mercy....like HIM. I've needed a "cleansing" for the longest...a renewed heart, a renewed mind, and a renewed love. What does it feel like to be totally in love with HIM?

It's so amazing...HE is so amazing..he takes me how I am and for who I am. Although, I look in the mirror and see so many things I MUST change within my soul to feel HIS total love, I know that HE loves me. I realize that this journey I'm on is not going to be a short one, in fact it's going to be a life-long one. One that I will see so different than how I see now.

HE is just so amazing to me---that HE NEVER CHANGES but will ALWAYS ALLOW ME TO CHANGE.

3 comments:

Daphine said...

Beautifully stated! I loved this! Thanks not only for the reminder...but for the encouragement as well.

Beth E. said...

Awesome post! I can only add, "Amen!" :o)

luvmy4sons said...

AMEN!