Wednesday, May 20, 2009

it's been awhile

I'm tired of the rain for right now. I know later this summer, I'll be praying for much needed rain..but for now...I'm loving the smell of the fresh cut grass and being outside.

I've also been "looking" at the different websites for blog designs. WOW! There are so many. Stay tuned..for a new look :)

Some of you already know..but I won a wonderful book from Tonya. I can't wait to start reading it.

Ok, well, I've got to get to the last minute laundry for now....I hope to catch up on some blogs this weekend. Guess what the weather man is saying.....more rain...ugh!

Hoping you all are having a wonderful week so far..hang in there..it's almost Friday

3 comments:

Daphine said...

Hey friend!
Good to hear from ya. I've missed ya!

I hear ya on the rain. During the week, the sun is a shining strong and bright. HOWEVER, for every Saturday that I have planned to plant flowers, it has RAINED!!! It's supposed to rain again this weekend! So, no flowers for me until sometime in June.


YES, thank God it's almost Friday!

Beth E. said...

To set up a link:
When typing your post, highlight the word you want to use for the link. Look at the toolbar across the top of the post. Click on the symbol that looks like a chain link. It will display a place to type in the address you wish to link up to. Type it in, click okay (or end, or whatever it says), and there you have it! Hope that helps.

We've had quite a bit of rain, too, but haven't had any this week. We actually could use some more now!

Have a great holiday weekend. :o)

Blessings,
Beth

LynnSC said...

Hey!

Thanks so much for stopping back by my blog. I love your visits. I really think you should buy that house on the post below... If you do... let me know and maybe we will move in with you. We probably wouldn't even see each other that often.....

Blessings,
Lynn