Sunday, May 10, 2009

What would you do with all this house?!?

We've been entertaining the thought of buying a bigger home. While on the Internet this evening, looking, I ran across this mansion for sale. $65,000,000...not bad right? Yeah..right! It's 34,819 sq ft..and only 6 bedrooms with 6.8 baths. It might be big enough....what do you think?

What would one do with a home like this? I mean..the governors' mansion is not even this big..heck I don't even think the White House is this big.



I guess you would call this the master bedroom?


And this would be the media room?


And the pool house...


An indoor pool? Yup..gotta have one of those too...


The kitchen..


What would this be? The Living room..


It sits on 119.4 acres and is 4 stories...it falls under single family homes, but seriously, I think they should reconsider for "multi family homes".

Well....like I said...we were entertaining the thought. HA!

Hoping you all have a wonderful day. We went to church, then went out to eat and now we're home with two sick children...fever, sneezing, runny nose & aches..ugh!

8 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

You should TOTALLY buy that house! (And when you do, can I come visit?! LOL)

Daphine said...

Hmmmm....this one might be a bit overwhelmingly too big for me!! Uh...NOT! LOL! Seriously...people really do live like this, huh? I just keep forgetting until I see something like this!

Well friend, when you close on one like this, PLEASE invite me to come celebrate with ya. lol!

Toia said...

Ahhh!! To dream or not to dream, that is the question. :)

I think I would love to know what it would feel like to live in such an establishment for about a month. You know, just to test the waters out a little bit.

PS - I hope your boys are feeling better.

Beth E. said...

The pool house looks more like the size house I prefer! LOL I'm with Daphine...you'll have to invite us all over! :o)

Sorry your boys aren't feeling well...hope they are better soon!

luvmy4sons said...

Try to think of the work in keeping it up...I can barely keep up this small house we live in! LOL! You are building up treasures in heaven...maybe some day our mansion in heaven will blow that one out of the water! LOL! Still fun to dream sometimes!

Tonya said...

Hey, if you buy that house can I SLEEP OVER??? Hehee.. that is one CRAZY-BIG house! WOW!!!! I'm breaking a sweat just thinking about having to dust and mop it!

BTW... You won the book, "Love & Respect," over at my blog. Can you email me and send your mailing address?

I'd better run.. I've gotta get back in there and supervise the boys. (Just a few more weeks till summer.. AHHHH) ☺

Daphine said...

Hey girl!
Just stopping by to say "HELLO".

I hope that you're having a great week so far!

Tonya said...

Hey, Friend!

I just got your book ordered... it should ship out in a day or two. (It'll be coming from Christian Book Distributors)

ENJOY! ☺