Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Hump day!

What a week!
We had our photo shoot this past Sunday and what a time we had. Fifty-two photo's in all and our online gallery is up and ready. I will come back and post a link as soon as I try and figure it out. I get a free 5x7 if I do this. Woohoo. So for the last couple of hours, I've been trying to decide. First I was at $504, then I got it down to almost $400..and now I'm stuck. UGH! Deciding..is such a chore. I'm thinking about just buying the whole darn CD. Well, as soon as I get the link up and ready...I'll share with ya. Until then...hope you have a great Wednesday!

Oh yeah, I'm next in line for a blog makeover---so could be next time ya visit, I'll have a new look.

5 comments:

Beth E. said...

It's always so hard to scale down the picture purchase, isn't it?! You have a great looking family...I can understand your dilemma! Looking forward to seeing your family photos...

pam said...

Our oldest daughter is just beginning to do family/senior pic photography. It is amazing to watch her go through pictures before she gives the people their CD. I go SO OVERBOARD on photos around the house. I just love to be able to look on the great "captures" to remind me of those not around me. Looking forward to the pictures.

Jami said...

Hi Jennifer - I have an adoption related question. Would you mind emailing me at clintandjami@gmail.com

Thanks!

Tonya said...

About the bloggy makeover.. we're ALMOST there, Girlfriend! Have you decided what you're gonna do? I've narrowed it down to TWO. (I THINK.. LOL) I had one that I REALLY LOVED, but the lady wouldn't give me permission to use it as a blog option. (Awe SHUCKS!)

Anyway.. I can't wait to see your new look!!! (Mine either, for that matter.. ha!)

Have a GREAT weekend..
LOVE YOU!

luvmy4sons said...

It is just simple hard to think that they will destroy any pictures you don't buy! Hugs to you!