Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to YOU!

It's a beautiful morning here and the temp is about 65 degrees.

Wishing you and your family a wonderful day. Keeping you all in our thoughts & prayers throughout this holiday season. So much has happened in our community in the last couple of days, it seems a little sad around here....one reason why I don't like to watch too much TV. Thank you for sharing all of your posts' with me this year and I cannot tell you how much each and every one of you have taught me something about myself. I'm continuing to learn something from ALL of the blogs I visit, every day.


Thanking HIM for you,

1 comment:

luvmy4sons said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! RYC: Yes, I have spoken to my son out in CA several times. He is with family out there. So that is somethng! Blessings to you today.