Saturday, November 1, 2008

I'm back up..woohoo!


Thanks to Joe, I'm back in my favorite spot and funny enough you can tell because...

the kids keep asking me what's for breakfast

the laundry keeps getting piled higher & higher

the dog keeps bringing me his ball, ready to play

my first of the Twilight series is still laying beside me..although not for long

my friend just called me and asked if I was ready for our daily 3 mile walk

SO...guess I better log off--but just wanted to say..."It feels so good to be back on line". Oh yeah....Happy first day of November....

2 comments:

pam said...

I keep thinking I am too addicted to blog reading. That I need to cut back and maybe even take some days off. HORROR---NO, NO, NO. hmmm, well glad you're computer problems are behind you.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I go crazy if I can't get online! :) How exciting you are soon starting the Twilight books! I think I ignored all the housework for a week as I couldn't put those books down hehe :)