Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's almost that time.....


Ok, I think we've all heard about Edward & Bella. Maybe? Well, I've finished the book and now I'm ready to go see the movie. I agree, the book is geared towards teens, however, it's still a book that I had a hard time putting down. I haven't started the 2nd one...but will soon.

Have you started your Christmas shopping..yet?

We will go get our tree next weekend. This year, we are going to do a real tree..how about you?

I'm lovin this time of year....but will be glad to get ready to start the new year as well.

4 comments:

pam said...

I keep thinking about getting a real tree for our front porch. The smell stops my breathing---but I would still love to go pick one out at a tree farm around here.

luvmy4sons said...

Well, I have read all four books. Thinking about going tonight to the movie with my sons. I still can't beleive I read a book( 4 books) about Vampires. I HATE the occult. But read it to connect with my sons and his girlfriend and found myself quite pleasantly surprised!

Beth E. said...

I started the Christmas shopping TODAY. I'm really behind, but hoping for some great bargains this year. We're scaling back quite a bit.

I would love to have a real tree, but several of us have allergies. I guess the artificial tree will have to do. :o)

luvmy4sons said...

Saw Twlilight twice this weekend...Hmmmm...and my boys love our artifical tree and getting it out of et attic and putting it together. We never get a real one...never. Weird. I use evergreen scented candles! LOL!