Thursday, May 1, 2008

Compatibility

Howdy y'all.....How's your week going? Ours not too bad. It's been a long week so it seems anyway. We are looking forward to the weekend. No one has to work...yippee! Well at least outside of the home that is. I've been kind of throwing our life out to the public since I've been blogging and Joe doesn't really care for it. See, we are kind of private folks..although you may have never guessed it. A friend of mine got me started blogging and well it's a way to correspond instead of always talking on the phone. I talk on the phone a lot during the day..everywhere and all types. BUT.....tonight I want to talk about loving your mate. I'm laughing as I'm typing this..but please take me serious.
I don't have any single friends, well wait a minute, yeah I do..Alicia...sorry girl for throwing you out there like that..but it's true. Most of my friends have been with their soul mate for quite some time...sort of like me. Compatibility, well all of you know that Joe and I have are totally different. Even when it comes to the same kind of BBQ sauce...we like different kinds...ha! I think it's important to stay in touch with your partner throughout the day..some of y'all are like..hell no...I see them enough at night..why would I want to talk to them during the day. Typically, Joe is the first home, then the boys and then me...even when I get off at 4:30...someone is usually here. I like to stay busy right up until lights out. Not my mate..I come in, it's feet up and TV on. I tell him that is how you grow old fast. On the weekends, I like to sleep late...watch Metal Mania and slowly start my day. Nope, not Joe, it's up by 7 or 8 & ready to go. Geez....he's killing me. I like to eat holding a conversation...not him...he likes to eat and get it over with. SO you see, we are different....BUT amazingly enough, we are in love with one another..and this my friends is how we continue with our relationship. Every now and then, he will throw a monkey wrench in the program..but I catch it every time. Until next time...

No comments: