Thursday, May 15, 2008

Is it Friday yet???

Whoa....this week has been long..so it seems. Coming off of a 4-day weekend..I guess so uh? We've been busy around here that's for sure. The boys are looking forward to a long, hot summer. We've got lots of passes to buy to different things. Joe's birthday is coming up in a few weeks, so I've been asking him what he wants or wants to do. Of course, he said he wanted to have people over and to grill....no..no..no...that's what we do every weekend....so I came up with something that I think he will LOVE. Tubing down the Guadalupe River in New Braunfels!!! So, I've been online looking...and I think that is what we are gonna do...we are sort of nervous about taking the kids...BUT he wouldn't have it any other way!!

We are going to make it a weekend trip of it--I'm excited. Thanks for the ideas for Carissa's Baptism. We still haven't bought her anything. SO guess what we will be doing this weekend--yup..you guessed it--shopping! Woohoo...Can you believe Jacob wants some of those plaid shorts....omgoodness..plaid is back. UUUGH! I still haven't spent my Dillards gift card that I got for MD. I spent a whole whopping 2 hours looking the other day and walked out empty-handed. Joe couldn't belive it. I'm not a materialistic person...so spending $100 on a pair of shoes or $85 on a purse--well I just couldn't do. I don't like their clothes..not for women anyway....too old fashion looking....NOW their children's clothing is cute...for girls...but I don't have a girl. So, who knows maybe I will get some more perfume..boring! Ok, well gotta go---until next time---

No comments: