Sunday, May 18, 2008

No subject tonight

I'm in one of my funky moods....as we are watching the National Geographic special "Inside 911"...uuugghhh watching this just makes me sick! Brings all of the emotions all over again. This time, Josh is watching this with his dad, asking lots of questions. Just makes me realize how pure children are...but then again, when it happened, he was only in 1rst grade. It breaks my heart to have to explain to my children that yes, there are people in the world that are set out to destroy life...as fragile as it may be. I've had enough, so I decided to log on and catch up on my emails & blogs. I've got lots of pictures to share, but not today.

I went shopping today, got the kids some clothes and me a bottle of "Happy". Just one of those lazy days. We went to CI-CI's for dinner and then I had my nightly ice cream snack. We'll I better go prepare as I have a new class starting tomorrow. Until next time--

No comments: